Bread recipes at home
prepare the perfect bread loaf
Avoid keeping the bread in the fridge
1. Bread – A Homemade recipe
Bread is the perfect dish for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. People who run out of time make use of bread and prepare a lot of dishes from it. From the young to the old generation, everyone craves to have bread in form of a snack, with tea, breakfast, and so on. If your family loves too many dishes from the bread, then try to bake bread in your home instead of buying it outside. This is because the bread packets or bread loafs available in the market contain yeast. People, who are allergic to yeast, can make bread recipes at home and enjoy it.
Though yeast is difficult to create at home, this recipe will suggest to you the best yeast alternatives that you can make to prepare the perfect bread loaf. And this will be the finest solution for people who have a yeast allergy. With the help of homemade bread, you can prepare a variety of sweet to savory dishes. This bread can also be used in preparing other food recipes and this will satisfy bread cravings while having food. This homemade bread recipe requires wheat flour and thus it doesn’t involve any maida. Follow the steps and try this recipe at your home and share your experience with us.
2. How to prepare Dough?
Milk- 1 cup
Vinegar or lemon juice – 1 tbsp
Baking powder – 1tsp
Baking soda – ½tsp
Atta – 3 cups
Salt – 1 pinch
Oil – 1 tbsp
Water – As required
· Take a bowl, pour milk, and then add vinegar to it. Mix it and allow it to rest for 2 minutes.
· Add wheat flour to a bowl, followed by baking powder and then baking soda. Now pour the milk solution into the flour bowl.
· Then add a pinch of salt, 1tbsp oil, and get it mixed well.
· After mixing it, add ¼ cup of water to it and then start to knead the dough using your hands.
· Add water little by little to form a dough. Make sure that your dough doesn’t get soggy.
· This is the important step to soften the dough. Knead the dough for 15 – 20 mins to get the perfect softness.
· Once you completed kneading tight dough, transfer it to a glass bowl and cover it with a wrung wet cloth.
· Allow the dough to be idle for at least 2 hours.
· The dough will have risen after 2 hours.
· And it is the perfect time to bake the bread now.
3. Baking Process
· Before you start to bake the bread, add some flour to the dough and dust it off. Knead the dough again tuck and fold method. Follow this kneading until you get a smooth dough.
· Apply oil and grease a loaf tin. Place the dough in it and adjust it, if needed.
· Cover the dough in a loaf tin with a damp cloth. Let it rest again for 30 minutes to make the dough rise a little.
· Now, spread the dough and level it properly on a loaf tin.
· Preheat an oven and slide a tin into the oven. Set the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes for a complete bread baking process.
· Once the baking is over, take a tin out of the oven and allow it to cool completely.
· Once the baked bread cools down, slice the loaf into bread slices.
4. Homemade Bread:
If you wish to store the bread, place the whole loaf in an air-tight container and slice it whenever required. We recommend you avoid keeping the bread in the fridge as it turns the loaf to be hard. Also, make sure to use homemade bread usually within 4–5 days to avoid the staling stage of bread.
#HomemadeBread #Breakfast #SatisfyBreadCravings #BakingProcess
Also Read:It is wise to switch to organic foods