The urge of eating something sweet
Make a tasty fruit snack
Satisfy your snack craving desire
Chopped carrots and onions.
For many of us who eat healthy foods in order to keep the body fit, we lose control only when we develop the craving to have a snack. We forget about fitness and start eating anything we like. But if you act a little smarter, you can avoid junk food and oily foods and take healthy snacks at that time.
Here are some tips that will come in handy to overcome your snack cravings.
* Always keep peanut candy and peanut balls in stock at home. Eat these whenever you feel the need to eat sweets.
Coconut, Jaggery, Banana
* Mangoes are a good choice to overcome the urge of eating something sweet.
Must Read: Eat 7 Fibre rich Foods
* Mix a little bit of grated coconut, a little bit of jaggery and a slice of a banana. This will also help you to get your stomach full.
* Take all the fruits you have at home and cut them into pieces. Add a little honey, a little cashew, a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper and cumin to make a tasty fruit snack.
* Make a healthy milkshake by mixing two bananas, distilled milk, required amount of jaggery, pinch of pepper and pinch of cumin in a mixer. This milkshake combines the feeling of fullness in the stomach and the energy required by the body.
* Cut carrots, add salt, pepper and lemon juice and eat. This healthy veg mix will soon be on your favorite snack list.
* Peel a carrot, grate it and add salt, chopped green chillies and lemon juice. Season the mustard and lentils in a little oil and add it to the carrot mixture.
* For those who do not like peeled vegetables, chop vegetables like carrots, cucumbers and onions into slices. Add salt and pepper. Peel a lemon and squeeze the juice. Its aroma and taste will perfectly satisfy your snack craving desire.
* If you are suddenly hungry while at office work don't go looking for bajji, vada etc. Buy almonds or cucumber seeds, pumpkin seeds, raisins, etc. and eat some of them. This will give you the feeling of a full stomach.
Peanuts and Aval
* Slice an apple and rub a little lemon juice in it. Then add a little salt and pepper on top of these apple slices, shake and keep in a jar. These apple slices will definitely settle your snack craving in the office.
* Do you have the urge to eat something spicy? Put some peanuts and aval in a bowl. Leave a little oil in the frying pan and season with mustard. Then put the aval and peanuts in the bowl and fry. Then sprinkle the required amount of pepper and chilli powder on it and mix well to prepare a tasty, spicy homemade snack. If you want, you can also add chopped carrots and onions.
* Mix water with a little mint, green chillies, lemon juice and the required amount of salt and grind it all to make a spicy mint juice. The above mentioned peanut snack and mint juice will definitely satisfy your craving for saltiness.
Must Read: Best alternative food for rice
* Gooseberry tart is customary in many homes. Grind coconut, green chillies, cumin and salt with gooseberry pieces and then add mustard and apricot. Gooseberry tart is ready. Take two tablespoons of this gooseberry paste and mix it with a little water to make a spicy and sour gooseberry-coconut juice. When you feel like having something due to fatigue this juice will be very handy.
* You do not have anything to eat. But you have the desire to eat something? Then slice gooseberry, sprinkle with pepper, cumin and salt. Eat gooseberry slices with this powder. That would be so good. Vitamin C in gooseberry can also boost your immune system.
* Take two teaspoons of sprouted Fenugreek and sprouted Alfalfa, add carrot, cucumber slices, pomegranate pearls, two roasted almonds, a little raisins, a pinch of salt, pepper and lemon juice to make a delicious, nutritious snack.
#SnackCraving #NutritiousSnack #SnackCravingDesire #AvoidJunkFood